• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Eddy - Can anyone offer him a home????

Rspca Medway

Warren Scout
CAN ANY ONE GIVE EDDY A HOME

Eddy is a grey and white Cashmere Lop, neutered male. We are unsure of his age, but is fully vaccinated against Myxi & Vhd.

He has been at our centre for 8 month now :( and really deserves a new loving home. A lot of people like him but say he is high maintence because of his fur. Because he is cashmere, he's fur is a lot softer and thiner than Angora's and only needs a brush about once a week :wink: .

Some people say he's grumpy :? , but to all that know him he is an attention seeker :D . He will pick up his bowl and throw it around if he isn't getting attention and stops and looks up to see if anyone is watching him. He will also trash he's cage so some one will go in with him to clear it up. He is a proper little charecter. He does love a cuddle and would suit to be an only rabbit or he would make a lovely companion for a female rabbit :love: .

He is at our centre in Chatham, Kent.

If anyone could give him a home please contact our centre on 01634 681187.

Eddy.jpg

:love:

Awwww He's lovely, I hope he finds a home.

Do you get away with once a week grooming, my cashmere lop Marley is always getting knots, I am usless at getting them out.

I thought he would be difficult and need a lot of grooming, but they have many animals to clean and feed each day and don't have the time to brush him all the time. I go up on a saturday and give him a good brush and he has very few tangles in him. 8)

Good luck with this little man Amanda, he sounds an absolute treasure. I currently have 2 cashmeres in the house with an angora x, the cashmeres are definately more manageable than the x. Poor Mr Jingles always has a 'bad haircut' whereas the girlies look much more presentable and sleek!!

Alice

Aaawww he's lovely :D But i cant have any more buns... noooo must stop looking its too tempting :wink: I hope he finds a lovely home really soon!

elaine said:
I would love to take him if I was closer

If someone can get him to me or somewhere not too far away before the 23rd, I can bring him up when I bring the other two up?

is there anyway he can be got to tree in b'ham before the 23rd as I can offer him a permanent home here and he can come on school visits

Elaine

hi, im travelling up to manchester on thursday night, (its a bit last minute) is the bunny ending up in manchester or birmingham???? unfortunately i havent really got time between now and then to go across to chatham to pick her up, so i could only do it if someone could bring her a bit closer to me, im in aldershot (near guilford) i could probably meet halfway?????? :wink: :wink:

jo

Im so sorry, my heart missed a beat when i read your post and saw him. I would love to take him but im afraid i cant.. I live at home and i know if i got him I would have to post to find me a home :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry

Mizzmarni
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

baza said:
hi, im travelling up to manchester on thursday night, (its a bit last minute) is the bunny ending up in manchester or birmingham???? unfortunately i havent really got time between now and then to go across to chatham to pick her up, so i could only do it if someone could bring her a bit closer to me, im in aldershot (near guilford) i could probably meet halfway?????? :wink: :wink:

jo

Hiya,

He needs to go from Kent to Manchester, or to me in Wolves (or sorounding areas) don't suppose this is any good to you?
:D

Back