• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digital cam

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Digital camera has just arrived!!!!! yey!!!!! had a telephone call form my ma at work to say it was at home!! so when i finish work im off to figure out how to work it!!!!!!!!!! ooh i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

cool we get to see your huge animal family at long last which will also mean a great new signature too! :D

well dont take too long figuring it out as we have been waiting ages to see piccies of your menagerie :lol: :lol: bug Nicola about it and she may help you out :lol: :lol:

Nic just given me a great site for a lerger memcard so i bought one!!! if i can get it working and take pics if the weather stays nice i'll get them posted tonight!!!! yey! i'll need to ask emma if she'd do me a sig, but what to put on it?? :?

I CANT WAIT LOTS OF PICS!!!! YOU HAVE TO POST LOTS OF PICS YA KNOW PHILL!!! Dont hide them from us!! Lol
Send me the girl bun pics so thumper can get a thrill off them!!! hahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There are 11 girls will he not get tired out! what with looking at my buns and his new wife!!!!

aww thanks em! i am not technilogicly minded!!! almost going home time now he he can't wait!!

OK have got camera have taken photo's am now going to try and post them!!!!! i may be a while

OK here goes
BunnyRun3.jpg

Bunny runs if it worked!!!!!!![/img]

Back