• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whats happening to the board??

Denny

Mama Doe
the design keeps changing :? :? or is this just me :roll: logged on a minute ago with a new layout design (with no RR link I might add :( ) sent a pm, and now the board has changed back to normal :? :? :?

The forum went a little wonky yesterday and I must of missed that when fixing it. The default style had switched from the RU one to the default so before you logged in you got the default rather than the bunnies.

Its fixed now :)

Tam

so we are not having a new board then :?: thought It was my end and I was doing something wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did'nt mind the new board but missed the RR link at the top, I have to get my daily fix of bunnies :wink: :D :lol: :lol:

You had the board design changed in your profile. If you set it to rabbit you get the normal one (with bunnies) subsilver gives you the software default without any customised bits I've added.

Tam

I should have read this earlier, I wondered why I had the standard one on for a couple of months or more!

LOL

Back