• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evo loves his toys!

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
My silly bunster has decided that his favourite place to lie at the moment is surrounded by all his toys! I didn't move any of them, he just lay down right in the middle! :lol:

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

Ah bless him!! Obv wants to be right next to them so when he has finished his nap it's not too far to go for playtime!! :D

Fudge wasn't fussed about her toys last night :D she seemed happier with a large cardboard box, open at both ends.runny through it,jumping on top and flattening it, then nudging it open again and an old yellow pages to play with. Even laid out inside the box napping with just her head sticking out, was so cute!
P.S. evo is such a cutie

Awwww Evo is gorgeous bunny!!! :love:

Darcy has the same toys and I have to say...last night he was running round chinning everything he could I think to cover over poor Bridget's scent!! He had been sharing some of his toys under great protest and is very happy to have them all back!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to go Evo :lol: :lol: - he is just such a stunner - and just look at his little face in that first picture - sooooooooo contented or what :!:

Lovely to see some pickies of him - are his Statis probs sorted now or does he still keep you on your toes :?: :?:

Sending a big snuggle for the lovely Evo.

bunnytales said:
Lovely to see some pickies of him - are his Statis probs sorted now or does he still keep you on your toes :?: :?:

*Touch wood* we've gone 2 months without any problems, since he had his teeth done. :)

Back