• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At last some pics of my buns!!!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Have posted pics before but not very clear hope these are better..
For those of you who read the thread about Daisy being ill about a week ago here are pics of her after she had recovered.Excuse the mess!!
000_0015.jpg

000_0033.jpg

and one of her grooming Rufus
000_0034.jpg

Rufus
000_0030.jpg

and Crosby
000_0027.jpg

and Crosby with Fern
000_0029.jpg

and Thistle
000_0036.jpg

and last but not least Bran..my very old bunster
000_0039.jpg

Will be getting new boy for thistle on Weds..a little black bunny will post pics when get him home

They are gorgeous :D :D

Your Thistle is indeed very different to my Thistle. She a girl for a start :D She is very pretty. My Thistle would bite me if I called him pretty :lol: She looks as if there is a fair bit of Magpie in her - my fav :) It is hard to believe she hasn't got a falla yet. She looks very groomable. I hope her new man on Weds works out well.

Your Daisy is very different than my Daisy too. I love Dutch bunnies. But I am resisting. Hard. I am glad she is well again.

Rufus is a stunner. I don't think I have seen that colour before. Nor have I seen a rab with Crosby's colouring. Except maybe a belgian hare.

Fern is darling. I have a soft spot for agoutis. I love the way their patterns move about as they moult.

How old is Bran? Handsome old boy 8)

Cloud (Opal) is very happy with my Thistle, they are totally loved up, but she is very sedate, she doesn't seem to know how to jump, and I have never seen her move other than slowly. She doesn't seem unwell, just sedate. She eats well and has put on weight(but not too much), but just isn't at all active. As if she was old rather than just a year old. The only time I saw her almost do a binky, sort of a little half skip was when I first left the shed door open with the mesh panel in it. She is very interested in outside, so I am having another run built this week with higher (6ft) fences as I worry more about cats with these two as they are so small. Hopefully this will bring her out of herself more. I just hope she will cope with the ramp in the two story hutch.

Yep Crosby is a lilac tan...he came from Kathy (notts small pet rescue) and Rufus is a chocolate fox. Louise glad cloud is well settled :D Bran is 10 ish..and a real softy, loves cuddles. any chance of pics of Cloud? also does anyone know if Kathy's ok dont see her posting on here lately?

that is meant to say..a brownish confectionary that all women love..but has been tampered with!! :lol: Rufus is a Choc-late fox!! Why did that happen?

brilliant Pictures Julie :thumb: Daisy certainly looks very cheeky :wink: :lol: :lol: the the very stunning Crosby :D :D he is truely has stunning colours :D :D they are all gorgeous buns Julie :love:

Cant wait to see thistles new fella :wink: :D :D

honeybunny said:
thanks for your reply Denny BUT who's Julie and when did she nick my bunnies? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: so sorry Jill :oops: :oops: :lol: I will get your bunnies back off Julie for you :wink: :lol: :lol: Just a slight mistake on my part, accidently added a U E and an exta L :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back