• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mini lop buck

elaine

Mama Doe
I have a very unusual mini lop buck brought in today he is a white and yellow and absolutely lovely natured he is about 14 months old and is now looking for a new home

Blimey, he is an unusual colour isn't he! Is there a breed name for that?

marley.JPG

:shock: very unusual colouring 8) 8) I have never seen a bun with such lovely colouring 8) 8)

come on all you experts out there, what colouring would you descibe this stunning little lad :?:

Has he been kept with other rabbits, perhaps an unneutered buck? He looks abit like he's been got by a bun(s) thats been spraying. I dunno what the official term for that colour is tho ;)

Tamsin said:
Has he been kept with other rabbits, perhaps an unneutered buck? He looks abit like he's been got by a bun(s) thats been spraying. I dunno what the official term for that colour is tho ;)

:shock: ewwwwww!!! Poor little boy is gorgeous and not at all pee looky likey!!! :lol: :lol: xx

that was not him that is a hutch that I tend to keep bucks in and it is due
for a repaint very soon, he doesn't spray at all

Elaine

Back