• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

circus in messages???

Because certain funny people have control of the buttons, thank god they don't have control of the world :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

A d e l e's A p r i l F o o l's day joke has gotton unstoppable (so has she - Mark/Shell you are so right) :shock: (no smilie for looking terrified).

Has anyone got a virus that knocks out swear word filters in phpBB??

Oh some words it is best to put spaces in otherwise they become something entirely different.

e.g. T a m s i n becomes something entirely different!

Caz

Earlier I wrote T a m s i n becomes Tamsin but for the brief hour in the day when sanity was restored it read boringly: T a m s i n becomes T a m s i n and not "Fiery red headed fiend of the forum" or "has a date with Robbie Williams" or one of the many wierd alternatives A d e l e has come up with e.g. "pin up of the forum" so I edited the post as it wasn't funny !!

Edit: Now Tamsin is Tamsin this post still won't make sense obviously there is one word now sacred to the mad swear word filter button pushing Adele!

Caz

Caz said:
Earlier I wrote T a m s i n becomes Tamsin but for the brief hour in the day when sanity was restored it read boringly: T a m s i n becomes T a m s i n and (wish I did not turn into a warewolf on a full moon) not "Fiery red headed fied of the forum" or "has a date with Robbie Williams" or one of the many wierd alternatives A d e l e has come up with, another version read "pin up of the forum" so I edited the post as it wasn't funny !!

Caz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back