• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

April Fools ???

Martin E

Warren Scout
with the risk of looking a complete twit - since it is april fools day... :D

Has the forum been haked into ?

there are a lot of replcaement texts appearing - the monkey, banana, etc refs...

I've seen this happen to a forum before which had been haked into - but the replacement text was more offensive than here - so i'm not sure.

Is it happening to anyone else ? as it could be local problem on my machine (although it is only apparent on this forum).

Martin

actually - I think the subject title says it all....

'made a big boobie of myself'.... :lol:

hehheh

Martin

Adele (A d e l e) has been having some fun! But now it is past midday the joke is on her :no: !

Ah hang on some of the references are disappearing - it must be taking her a long time to remove all of them!!

may

and

I

yup going going...gone

Caz

Hehe ok, it's just that this has happened on some other forums this person typing this has frequented...there it was a virus.

See, this person has realised that typing the word she uses for self also the word meaning to add to a sentence will ask for funny sentences...

That didn't make sense at all...

Back