• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babysitting

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
sorry me again :lol: I babysat my neice today.. she is just over 6 months old now and absolutely loves my rabbits and my parents' cats. She cant quite crawl but tries really hard to move.. however she does insist on holding your hands and walking everywhere! So.. most of the day i have spent helping her walk around my flat chasing rabbits! :lol: :lol: Simba was a good boy.. he's so friendly he would come right up to her and sniff her and she would almost grab his ears off.. had to help her stroke him nicely then he was ok.. Nala just ran away altho did come up for a few sniffs. Well here are a few piccys i managed to snap.. they were all so fast they arent great but i know what u lot are like for babies as well as rabbits. :D :wink:
6mthswithsimba.jpg

6mthssimba.jpg

6mthswithnala.jpg

bunnyfun.jpg

Oh Wow Chris what beautiful photos :) your niece looks like her eyes are popping out as she spies Nala, wonder what she made of her :)
I have to say that you have done a wonderful job of grooming Nala, she looks immaculate, not a hair out of place :)

Adele said:
Oh Wow Chris what beautiful photos :) your niece looks like her eyes are popping out as she spies Nala, wonder what she made of her :)
I have to say that you have done a wonderful job of grooming Nala, she looks immaculate, not a hair out of place :)

yer very good with a comb, fancy another grroming job chris? and bubby is gorgeous!!!

ohhh fluffy bunny and a baby!!!! :D

Another couple of weeks and she'll have that rabbit :twisted:

Betty

hehehehehehe yeah she wasnt interested much in her toys today.. wonder why :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My sister's boxer even came home a month ago and at first she was frightened of him.. he is huge and quite jumpy.. but after about an hour she was in hysterics trying to grab his head and he just wanted to slobber her! She is definitely going to be a animal mad girlie :D And yes.. going to be fun when she can actually crawl/walk on her own.. she will be chasing the poor animals and eating their food.. just hope she dont try eating rabbit poops :shock:

Back