• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think I need my eyes tested

Betty

Alpha Buck
I have been in and out the back door, seeing to the boy rabbits, when walking past the girls, running round the dining room I noticed an odd shaped poo on the floor.

Thats worrying, which one of them did that, I think picking it up in a bit of kitchen roll. :?

Looked a bit closer and realise I'm holding a little baby slug. :shock:

I am going to book an eye test right now 8)

Betty

:shock: :x YUK !!!

Now you have to work out how it got there :shock: and where's mum :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Betty I am falling off my seat here, that is very funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but how you could mistake a slug for a rabbit dropping is beyond me, are you sure you only need your eyes testing :!: :shock: :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Betty I am falling off my seat here, that is very funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but how you could mistake a slug for a rabbit dropping is beyond me, are you sure you only need your eyes testing :!: :shock: :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you say that i nearly picked one up it was next to my wellie bin in the garden and i tought i was a potate wedge, when i lookd closer it was hairy!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: i am cringing telling you i hate them!

*nods vigorously* Been there, done that! But it was a curled up spidey :shock:
16.gif

Betty said:
I have been in and out the back door, seeing to the boy rabbits, when walking past the girls, running round the dining room I noticed an odd shaped poo on the floor.

Thats worrying, which one of them did that, I think picking it up in a bit of kitchen roll. :?

Looked a bit closer and realise I'm holding a little baby slug. :shock:

I am going to book an eye test right now 8)

Betty

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had to pull a slug off Bens face last night :shock: :shock: :shock: . It was all squished where he had tried to eat it - eeeeeeeewwwwww!
Blomin' things get everywhere :(.

Betty i did that once and when i tried to throw the slug away i got stuck to my fingers!!! Blah!! As it turned out i did need glasses!! :lol:

Back