• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

french lop buck needs understanding home

marie2005

New Kit
Hello

My name is Basil and im a 6 month old Agouti French lop Buck i have been with my foster mum Marie for about 6 weeks now and although i am very grateful to her i really want a home i can call my own.

My idea home would be with a garden i can freely explore and maybe just be hutched at night i dont really like being picked up so my owner would new mum and dad would need to be patient with me i dont mind being stroked now and again but not all the time :wink:

I am a healthy chap who just wants a home for life if poss

Please speak to my foster mum if you have a space in your hearts for me

Awww, sounds lovely do you have any picture, has he been neutered, vacinated?
:D

Hi

I will post some pics up asap. No im afraid he hasnt been neutered or had his vacs yet being self funded, i just can not afford to do this myself..

Marie

Hi

Here is a photo of this little chap umm ok big chap :)

ARN.jpg

Awwwww, I have my full quota of bunnies, but I am sure he will be snapped up he is beautiful.

Hi

He is a lovely boy but not very big on being fussed likes to be left to his own devices and really does not like to be huthed all day he has the run of the shed and garden all day and he seems to know whenits bed time as around 6 ish he will happily hop back into his hutch, but he also knows when its time to play as by 8 in the morning he is thumping like mad lol

If anyone knows of a good home for him where he can carry on how he is please let me know...

Marie

awwwww, he sounds like he has a big grumpy character :lol: :lol: he does'nt look like he liked having his piccie taken :lol: He is stunning though, i am sure he will find a home soon :wink: :D

Hi

No Basil is still no closeer to finding is understanding home :cry:

But i dont give up easily and if he doesnt he will stay here

Marie

Hi

Basil has now been rehomed he has one to a family home on large farm where he will have plenty of space to do his own thing which is what makes him happy

Thanks to all those you enquired

Marie

Back