• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New tunnel

beck

Mama Doe
I have been saving this box, my son got a remote control porshe for xmas, I have some time off so thought we'd give it a try!

hmmm whats this then....
tunnel2.jpg

interesting....
tunnel3.jpg

oh this is what its for -climbing on :lol:
tunnel1.jpg

Ok, thats enough of that, breakfast please mum...... :roll:
tunnel4.jpg

Awwww ive got a massive box im going to give to mine today when ive cleaned them all out!
Awwww brian looks tiny next to blueberry!

:lol: :lol: i dunno kids would rather have the box than what's inside and it appears it is the same rule for bunnies too! :lol: :lol:

Kerry what is your floppy lugged bun, i Have a rescue girl called poppet she is the spitting image of yours and i have no idea what she is or wether she a mish mash!!

(sorry to interuped the thread)

Phill said:
Kerry what is your floppy lugged bun, i Have a rescue girl called poppet she is the spitting image of yours and i have no idea what she is or wether she a mish mash!!

(sorry to interuped the thread)

Im not sure, but I think she's a mini lop, she's quite small, smallest lop I've ever had, but not sure where her colouring came from, but she is quite beautiful to look at! :D I got her from Bunny Burrows rescue centre in Richmond, she was a child's pet, who had got bored of her. :x They admitted she was just left in a hutch and ignored, cant believe Poppy coped with that, as she lives in a huge shed now and still wants to be out all the time!! She's a total nutter though, but loves her snuggles on a night! I have to sit on the floor of the shed and she falls asleep against my leg!! Do you have any pics of your
bunny?? I love looky-likies!! :D

Not yet but i will have shortly when my digital cam comes! i'm dead excited!

Beck i love your bun he look's like he's having fun!!

Ahhh what fun out of just a cardboard box!! I love the pic of them waiting for their food - they are like hurry up im starving!!! :lol: :lol:

Lovely pics - when I first saw them I thought 'check the difference in the size of feet :lol: ', but that's already been noted :wink:

Blueberry has such a cheeky look about her :)

brill pics, they look like they have had a lot of fun. It must be a strong box to hold such a big girl like blueberry :D
becky

aawww cute pictures of beautiful bunnies enjoying a cardboard box tunnel....what more could we ask for on a wet Spring Day :)

Rexy bexy said:
It must be a strong box to hold such a big girl like blueberry :D
becky

:oops: :oops: :lol: What I didn't show you was when I walked in 5mins later it was flat :lol:
She's had great fun in it - I've had to prop it up a bit now :roll: She'll get a few days out of it.......maybe Brian will even venture in :D

beck said:
Rexy bexy said:
It must be a strong box to hold such a big girl like blueberry :D
becky

:oops: :oops: :lol: What I didn't show you was when I walked in 5mins later it was flat :lol:
She's had great fun in it - I've had to prop it up a bit now :roll: She'll get a few days out of it.......maybe Brian will even venture in :D
lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
toys dont last long with us either :lol:
becky

aaawww does look like fun.. shame she insists on sitting on top of it and squashing it but i guess thats half the fun! :D

Back