• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba, Nala and fluffy feet!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Took these pics of them.. they are still getting on.. simba is dying to get snuggling i think.... he goes up to her for a sniff all the time. However Nala is really quite grumpy it seems.. the last few days she has started to launch herself at him with a big grunt and simba jumps away.. havent found any wounds so dont think she is biting.. They both go up to each other so guess they are still friends.
Anyway.. thought id try making them share their dinner! :lol:
lunch2.jpg

lunch.jpg

apple.jpg

Then after lunch it was sleepy time!
sofa1.jpg

sofa2.jpg

And.. finally.. for the fluffy feet luvers!! :lol:
feet.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: They are soooooo gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

Oh look at those fluffy feetsies - wonderful :oops: :oops:

*** Adds more to the bunnynapping list ***

awwww. they look the perfect Mr and Mrs :D Nala looks abit bigger than Simba :? :? glad they a getting on so well :D

Yeah she is quite a bit bigger.. i forgot to get her weighed when i had her checked at the vets but she feels alot heavier.. Not too sure who is boss right now as she is being so grumpy.. hopefully will be able to get her spayed fairly soon. :wink:

Nala is sharing the food bowl so it must be lurvvvve :wink: there are'nt many grumpy women who would share their food let alone share it with a man :wink: :lol:

awww they are gorgeous!!!! :love: love how they are both asleep under the settee that is my bunny's fave place under our settee's and armchair :D and look how Simba is sheepishly sleeping behind Nala awwww he is so sweet and looks so gentle, can't believe this is the randy Simba we all know! :lol:

Love the one with the two of them under the settee - Simba is keeping a watchful eye over his lady

Lynn said:
Love the one with the two of them under the settee - Simba is keeping a watchful eye over his lady

Hahahaha yeah he just creeps up.. doesnt hop he walks.. really carefully right up to her but then she usually runs away or turns and tries to nip him it looks like. :? Id love to put them together in the dog cage but im still a bit worried she will bully him or injure him so they still get separated when i go to bed or work. thought u would like the fluffy feet.. couldnt resist snapping a pic of them when i saw them poking out under the sofa :lol:

Back