• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty bun digs to Australia!!

nicolar

Mama Doe
Naughty bunsters Princess and Amy have been in a joint effort digging a huge hole!! I got some pics of Princess in it last week, she loves her hole! :D

Having a good dig - u can see how big it is as only her bum is poking out!

Bottomsup.jpg

Next time for a quick roll around and lie down!
Princessinhole2.jpg

Princessinhole3.jpg

Ooops Mum I'm a bit dirty now!!
Bitdirty.jpg

All clean and tidy enjoying the sun!
Princessingarden.jpg

What a naught bunster!!! But I do love her lots :D

Nicola and Princess

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have seen it all now Nicolar, loved the photo of the Princess rolling in her burrow. (lady Muck or what :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: ).. :lol: :lol:
What a great personality she is, bless her :)

Tee hee, she is the funniest and cheekiest bun ever!! She has such a wonderful personality, this evening I got lots of lovely snuggles and kisses - but only cos missy was hungry and wanted her din dins!! :lol: :lol: She makes me laugh so much!

amazing arnt they! how big them holes get! i had a perfect lawn in my old house and they dug about six big burrows, but when i moved to the new house he garden was a stated and we could have done with them doing that to help level the garden, and do you think they would NO"!!!! :roll:

but after weeks of hard graft leveling the garden and laying a new lawn what have they gone and done, dug holes, little ******* :roll: :lol:

Awww, those are very cute piccies ! I love the one of her laying stretched out in her hole :lol: :lol: :lol: - she looks very proud of it !

Yeah I know they never dig holes in the right places!! Amy has just started on one in the middle of the lawn!!

She is very proud of her hole!lol Every time I let her out she runs straight to it to check it is still there and mark it as hers if Amy has been in it!! :lol:

AWWW, love the ones of her flopped out!! When did you take those piccies, the weather looks gorgeous!! 8) Its still raining here, had to clean the rabbits out with 2 t-shirts on, 2 jumpers, and a wooley hat!!

aaaawww they are great photos! Love how she has made her hole just long enough to lay in :lol: :lol: But looks great fun! :lol: :wink:

Wonderful :D The burrow is one to be proud of - no wonder she looks so contented. Love the pic of her laying down in it :D

:) She is a lovely, adorable girl but then I may be biased!! She did very well with her burrow, it was a joint effort between her and Amy but she seems to have claimed it as hers!! :lol:

Kerri - I took the pics last week when we had some lovely weather but today is the 3rd day of rain :( I'm trying to think up new ideas to keep the bunnies amused!! Amy thinks it's awful having to stay in!! :shock:

nicolar said:
Amy thinks it's awful having to stay in!! :shock:

Amy and Rob would make a fine pair - they could sulk together - Rob's been called 'grumpy chops' for the last few days - goes right in a cream puff when he can't go outside during the day :wink:

Lynn they would make a fine pair!! She is such a funny bun - gets all annoyed when she can't go out!! She is now on Project 2 - a nice big hole in the middle of her run!! I keep falling down her assortment of holes when I go to find her! :lol: :lol:

nicolar said:
Lynn they would make a fine pair!!

Hhmmmmm, Ok need to think about this :? ...........Molly might miss him :roll: ...........they would have to stay with you, I don't want two sulky buns to deal with :roll: ..............much cheaper food bill, he does like expensive blueberries :shock: ..............

On second thoughts the pair of them might dig a hole big enough to bury you in it :lol: :lol:

Good job I wouldn't part with him for the world :oops:

Lol I don't fancy being buried alive - Amy and Princess already dig holes that I lose half my leg in!!

I think Molly would def miss him and I'd rather only have to deal with 1 grumpy bun!! :D

Amy has just had a run round the garden - much happier now :)

Thanks Mandy - she is a happy girl :D

Back