• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ben and his new missus

Salsa

Warren Scout
You'll be pleased to hear that Ben's date went brilliantly! :thumb: :D
Benjamin and Flopsy Bunny at home in their hutch:
benandflo.jpg

Tamsin said:
Did you glue them together? :shock: Aww, they look really snuggly :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: It does look like I've been at them with the superglue !! But no, they have been together 5 days now and they are just getting on incredibly well :D. I'm amazed :shock: . Flo was obviously wearing her best carrot perfume when they met :lol: .

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
They make an absolutely gorgeous couple! What a match! :D :D :D

Now how fantastic is that - they look wonderful together :D Obviously a match made in heaven :D
I'm quite jealous 'cos they look so lovely - may have to bunnynap them :lol: :lol:

How sweet is that :D looks like Ben is doing a protective hug with his ear over Flopsy :wink: :D :D He looks like he is in heaven with his new girly :D

awwwww so pleased it has gone so well for you all, more piccies pleeeezzz!!!! :D they make a beautiful couple!

so would you recommend sending your bunny away to see how he gets on with a potential girly friend rather than bonding them at home? i think i would like to consider this option when the time comes for a g/f for Flash :D

BirdieBun said:
awwwww so pleased it has gone so well for you all, more piccies pleeeezzz!!!! :D they make a beautiful couple!

so would you recommend sending your bunny away to see how he gets on with a potential girly friend rather than bonding them at home? i think i would like to consider this option when the time comes for a g/f for Flash :D
I would definitely recommend the sending away of rabbits to be bonded ! It gives you the experience of someone who has bonded bunnies many times before. They can watch for behaviours that you wouldn't notice.

For instance, with Ben and Flo, Sophie said that they were getting on very well, that we might have a few scuffles when we first got home, but that I should leave them to it as she thought it would subside very quickly. Sure enough, that is exactly what happened ! If I hadn't had her advice I would have wanted to split them up when they started chasing around and Ben sitting on Flo's head. But instead I just went and made a cuppa and when I came back they were sitting together washing faces :D .

I have no doubt at all that taking Ben to Flo instead of bringing Flo to Ben made a world of difference :D.

BirdieBun said:

I would say thats the best option if you can!
I took Blueberry to meet her bf, They had a good first meeting. I had the choice to leave her there till they bonded, but I didn't :roll: next time I would!! much less stress!!!!!

Back