• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Dookster ;)

Nienna

Young Bun
My little Dookie is now 3 months old! Here are a few pictures of my curious little bun...

This is his "hey, what're you doing?" look:
Dooks2.jpg

"Hey, what's that shiney thing?"
Dooks3.jpg

And my new favorite picture of him (his ears looks extra large in this picture!):
Dooks1.jpg

:p :p :p wow, what a sweetie pie, is he an English Spot by any chance? Whatever breed he is , he is adorable, thank for you for brightening my day with such lovely photos :)

Adele,

I don't think he's a pure English Spot, since he doesn't have the herringbone stripe and his body spots are more like large splotches than spots. But I'm not a breed expert by any means, so I couldn't say for certain. :oops:

Dookie says thank you for the compliments! :D

Oh he's extremely mischievous! He's quite a handful, but the times he cuddles with me and licks my face make up for it! Although I can't manage to sit down and eat an apple without him crawling up my lap trying to get at it...

awwwwww cute love the pics i have some baies that look just like him, they have some english in him but r not pure breed
becky

WOW !!! Look at those ears ! It's a good job he's not a lop, he'd trip over those :lol: :lol: :lol: . So cute :).

Back