• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit found in Wigan Area

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I have taken in a rabbit from my vets that was handed into them on March 16th 2005, He comes from the Wigan, Lancashire area.He is adorable, He is a crossbreed blk/whte and has a bit of lionhead in him. I just wondered if anyone has lost one, I have posted him on the lost and found.

GOOD NEWS
:D :D :D Patch has gone to his new home today a very happy chappy has he as a girlfriend now and you would have think they had been together for years. I am so happy for him and the best news is ,is that he and his girlie are coming to me on Thurs for their hols.[/b]

:( Unfortunately the owner has not been found as yet somebody somewhere in Wigan must be devastated as he his absolutely adorable. I will give it a few more weeks and then I will look to rehome him (I am getting attached, that is so easy for me though). I have had him castrated and he his in perfect health, I have named him Patch and my oh has names him Hudini (now you how he has become a stray). He his definately a mix breed he has Dutch Markings of Blk/Wht and a touch of Lionhead also he has a Large Blk eye patch over one eye and a smaller patch of the othe that makes him look like he has eyeliner on, He has the most beautiful bluey/grey eyes you have ever seen

:D Guess what, the owners haven,t come forward but a customer of mine who comes to my bun hotel is bringing their doe tonight to meet this little chappie so fingers crossed. They are really good people and I would def trust them with any of mine.

Back