• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zippy and Scooby

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I have finally taken some pictures of my upstairs bunnies, they don't normally like me taking pictures, but I've managed to get a few, with a little green leaf persuasion.

147b6f88.jpg

4dcc9b35.jpg

Scooby

e099c31a.jpg

bbc19673.jpg

Zippy

71e18eeb.jpg

9025438e.jpg

They're beautiful!!

Very white! they look very similar can you tell them apart easily.

Scooby is the chucky one, with the biggish dew lap, Zippy is more slim line, don't know if I will be still be able to tell them apart when Scoob has lost all her weight :D . Although she is still a big bunny she use to be massive, I need to get her weight down so she can be spayed. Scooby is much more friendly one of the two, she always pops into my room when I'm in bed and sits watching me. :D

Fab buns tree :D I love the pic where your bun is eating their greens like a good rabbit :wink: Unlike like mine :roll: :lol:

What sweeties :D . I don't envy you having to tell them apart when they're both a similar weight though :D . Really lovely bunnies!

Ahhh thanks everyone, luckily they have both got very different personalities, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Hey Tobes, they are both greedy girls I am sure they will eat anything. In fact Zippy eats more then Scooby and Scooby is more active so can't understand why she is chunkier. They are off to the vets on Monday, so I will get them checked over again.

Tree said:
Ps the bottoms of their feet are not so white :lol: .

they're beautiful :D

I've been wondering about bunnies white feet. When Lavender came to live with us two weeks ago she had sparkley white feet - now they're sort of grey/brown. However, I was reading the paper on the tube this morning and got annoyed with the news print on my fingers, and then it dawned on me that I put paper in Lavenders cage, so maybe this is why Lavenders feet are grey!? any ideas? I'm assuming licking it off won't hurt her, I mean they both eat newspaper (against mummy's wishes!) and its never poisoned them.

What do you think? or perhaps I need to buy a better quality of paper! :lol:

:lol: :lol: , actually funny you should say that, because Zip and Scoobe feet are filthy but I never thought about the news paper, I do put it in their tray for them :roll: , I am stupid.

Back