• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much food??

maverick

Young Bun
How much food/veggies should i feed maverick, he weighs about 7lb, although he was wriggleing on the scales. well here is a pic of him, do you think he looks about 7lb?? Anyway, how much food should i feed him. Weight wise

P3230189_640x480.jpg

thanks

Hi! I think this must have slipped through as usually there are loads ready to give help! I am afraid I can't but let's hope you will get an answer soon...he looks so cute

Hia Maverick is a cutie!! Firstly, what breed is he? Breed dictates what the average weight should be for each bunster xxx

What sort of dry food are you giving him and how old is he?

If he's adult then I go for something like a daily diet of 60-70g of high fibre pellets, a pile of hay as big as he is and a handful of veggies.

You'll need to adjust this according to his poop, how much exercise he gets, whether he's got abit of podge, is still growing etc.

Tam

Back