• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny shed and new bunnies!!! :)

helllooo everyone

i really should be at work today, but i got 2 baby buns yesterday so im pulling a sickie, :lol: :lol: and spending the day in my new bunny shed!! :D

My lovely bf made me a stable door so that i can keep it open in the summer - and have it closed in the winter. the top stable door has fly mesh behind it to stop those yukie flies getting in.

ive got lots of pictures for you :D :D :D :D :D :lol:

And i also need some help on names for my new bunnies

Here is the new shed - lovely yellow walls :lol: Jack is at the top, Scampie in the middle and Fudge and Leo are at the bottom

allthree.jpg

This is Jack in his new hutch

top.jpg

jacknewhutch.jpg

This is Scampie in his new hutch

middle.jpg

scampnewhutch.jpg

This is Fudge and Leo in thier new-ish hutch

bottom.jpg

And thses 2 cuties are my new babies - and i really cant decide on any names :? :?

aaaa.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg

I was thinking Waffles for the orange coloured bun (his male) and Amy for the grey and white bunny (she is female), but i dont know. i want a really girly name for her, and something that she suits. As you know im terrible with names, Leo had 10 names before i stuck with Leo, Scampie had 6 names, and Fudge has always been Fudge as my bf named him. Jack was called jack at the RSPCA so we kept his name :D

Any ideas??

ahhhhhhhhhhhh what sweet little bunnies I am so jealous they are delightful! beyt you can't stop munching them, I think waffle and amy suits them both - stick with your own creation :wink: where do you live as my pet carrier would be plenty big enough to fit those 2 bundles of joy inside and room for Scampie!

corn

my buns dont eat it, they scratch away at it like mad - waste of money really, but it keeps their nails trimmed!!

im having trouble finding card board boxes - i went into asda the other day and they recycle all their stuff, so as soon as a box is empty they rip it to bits and off it goes for recycling - i cant find any boxes anywhere now.

im gonna have to spy on the shelve stackers when i go their next and nick all the boxes before they are folded up!! :lol: :lol:

I think Amy is a lovely name :D (Tee hee I am biased tho!) My little grey girl is called Amy, it suits her down to the ground! Short and sweet for a naughty little bunny!! I really like the name Waffle too :)
I love your new babies - I'm jealous!!!

aawww they are gorgeous little bunnies.. and Scampie is still as gorgeous as ever :D Im useless at naming rabbits too :lol:

names

ummmm.... i just cant decide - i think its definatly Waffles for the male - its the girly name i cant decide on - when i was naming all my others before i used to come up with loads of female names even tho i wanted male names, and now i have a female i just cant think of any!!! thpical :roll:

baby buns

They are 7 1/2 weeks old and they are also in the bunny shed

I have thought of some names for the gery/white baby - let me know if you like any of these

Amy
Carla
Katie
Daisy
Elle

Where were the babies from? there too young really to be rehomed at only 7.5 weeks.
May i just ask what free time do your bunnies get? the hutches look a bit a on the small side.

What gorgeous little babies :love: , I would watch out in case any forum members plan on bunnynapping them :lol: :lol: :lol: , how about Frosty for the female?
Did you get them from a breeder or a rescue? I only ask as they should get a slap on the wrist for letting you have them before 8 weeks :shock:
If you want cardboard boxes have you thought about asking your local newsagent? They might have some empty crisp boxes or something :D
Dont your bunnies normally live in the house or do they run around the shed now you have it? (just looking at your signature pics :wink: )

I am sure you will have lots of fun with your new babies. They are very cute.

Cheryl

bunnies

A few days wont hurt them. i got them sunday and they are 8 wks tomo, and doing fine. The little white and grey one (sorry still not decided on a name) is mad, and very alert and nosey. it took my other buns weeks before they jumped on the top of the sofa and found the stairs, she did it in one day. Waffles is a little shy, but his doing well.

and who ever is questioning me about the size of my hutches i am not responding to, as you have made me feel so mad and i dont want to start an arguement. :evil:

thats a good idea - il ask the news agents - thanks. All the bunnies are now in the shed - they used to be outside in the porch (undercover but the front door wouldnt shut so was always left open, and we put a gate there instead). They have the run of the shed, they have a run outside, and sometimes my bf lets them run around the house. x

Back