• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovers Tiff !!!!

Lynn

Mama Doe
Do you think these two have fallen out :wink: :wink:

Excuse me whilst I turn my back on you

tiff2.jpg

Ignore me earlier, now fall asleep on me - jeez !!!

tiff1.jpg

Right! That does it.......... I'm coming to get her.......... hold on Molly, I'll find you a man who'll treat you right..............

Great pics Lynn, your Rob is such a chauvinist :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
Right! That does it.......... I'm coming to get her.......... hold on Molly, I'll find you a man who'll treat you right.........

rexy bexy said:
poor molly,hope they make up soon

Miss Molly and I decided to dump the men in the house yesterday and ended up taking to the settee with a good dvd. Molly and I shared an apple :) and she got lots of tickles - she was grinding her teeth so much I could hardly hear the dvd :shock:

I'm trying to teach her the 'treat him mean to keep him keen' act, but it didn't work cause as soon as we got settled Rob plodded in (must have smelt the apple :wink: ). He sat on the floor cause he don't do cuddles :? - what did Molly do - dumped me for the Robster. :lol: That boy doesn't know how lucky he is :wink:

Back