• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Toby having a relaxing day - Image added of another rabbit*

Toby

Banned
Some more photos of toby - still moulting....(image of another rabbit added on 2nd page)

tobyonfloor2.jpg

tobynearsofa.jpg

lookingatcam.jpg

tobylookingatbox.jpg

tobyincage7.jpg

tobyincage5.jpg

tobyincage3.jpg

tobyincage2.jpg

tobyincage8.jpg

tobyincage9.jpg

sleeping.jpg

tobyincage10.jpg

AWWW, lovely pics, im very tempted to drive there to pluck that big tuft of loose fur off his bum!! Love it when it all comes out in big tufts!! :lol: :lol:

AWWW, lovely pics, im very tempted to drive there to pluck that big tuft of loose fur off his bum!! Love it when it all comes out in big tufts!! :lol: :lol:

FEEL FREE TOO! :lol: I brush him twice daily at the moment but It's never ending :shock:

If there is one thing Tobys good at and thats chilling. :wink:

Great pictures of Toby, how come he always looks so handsome in every one, wish I was as photogenic :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaawww he's soo cute! I see he's been doing his weightlifting then.. no wonder he is needing a rest :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In my mums birthday card to me this morning she slipped in a photo of one of the first rabbits we got. She is also Toby’s grandmother and her name was Jessica.

JESSICA.jpg

I don’t know how she died. She was heavily pregnant and just started shaking really bad – about an hour later she died. We thought it could have been heat stroke, but we don’t really know.

I miss her – well I miss all my babys. I am going to dig out more images of my other rabbits when I go back to Grimsby.

(sorry its a bit dark....its the first time i have used a scanner in ages)

Back