• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

walk in the yard

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Today's weather is so fabulous...just warm and sunny, not like what we've been having lately! I just had to take oliver outside to see the first flower...he loved it! I thought I would share some pictures!

DSCN1809.jpg

DSCN1824.jpg

DSCN1812.jpg

DSCN1810.jpg

Well, just wanted to share because I thought they were so cute...

aaawww he's such a cutie :D they are lovely photos.
Where in the UK are you?? All day today and yesterday its been misty and dull and wet :?

Great Pics :D :D

I like the top one with him smelling the flowers....if that were mine they would have eaten them before smelling them :lol: :lol:

Jules said:
Great Pics :D :D

I like the top one with him smelling the flowers....if that were mine they would have eaten them before smelling them :lol: :lol:

lol ye that flower wouldnt last long if my rabbits where near it
but cute pics any way
becky

You lucky thing, having sunshine, its been misty, dull, rainy and miserable here since Saturday morning - me and my bunnies are fed up, Ralf wouldnt set foot outside the shed, he didnt want to ruin his beaufont!! :lol: :lol:

I dont think he's ever seen a flower before today, so he was very curious. It was so fun seeing him go crazy in the warm weather, i cant wait until it gets really warm so I can see him like this again!

Lovely photos of Oliver and I am glad you are having nice weather...miserable here in Aberdeen
rain.gif
...only nice day we have had was Friday

ahh bless. he's lovely. How do you get on with the harness? Don't think mine would go for that. Really fancy the idea of taking bunnies walkies :D

Betty

Back