• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of my 4 tinkers

WonderBunn

Alpha Buck
Some new piccies of them and the mess they make....

bunsinabox.jpg

Thora with her devil eyes
itwasntme.jpg

Squishies close up, you can see me in the reflection as her cage in next to some big mirrored doors
modelbunn.jpg

Squishie having a nosey over her pen

nosey.jpg

relax.jpg

I can't believe how much squishie has grown! The threesom look cute squeezed in together too :D

She is massive now compared to when we first got her. Shes bigger than the others and yet younger.

I am not sure she is a dwarf lop.....its either that or my others are a small cross breed!!!

Dwarf lops tend to be chunckier than dutch and broader across the shoulders. She does have quite long ears too and big feet, thats usually a sign of some growing to do ;) Maybe there's abit of french lop in there :shock:

Eeeek french lop! Hehe oh well shes still a funky bunn.

Her back legs are still quite big compared to the rest of her so I would expect more growing.

I think Eamon has dutch in him, think he missed out on the markings but has a bit of a puggish face compared to the others. Anna I am not sure with her being all white. Think they are just a mixed bag of bunny breeds.

aaawww they are all so cute... cant believe how Squishie has changed.. he's going to be escaping over the top of his pen if he grows much more :shock: :lol:

Hehe she can be a little magican when it comes to get out of things. That pen is only used under full supervision so we always got an eye on her!

AWwWwWwWwWwWwW!!! :D ...they are all so adorable! I love the one of them all in the litterbox, you are so lucky to have them bonded and happy!

squishy is the same shape as my Flash when he lies down ahhhhhh - will you be bonding Squishy into your group?

Back