• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

THE EASTER BUNNY CAME!!!!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
GOOD MORNING!!! I'm so excited...the easter bunny came!! I woke up this morning and ran into the living room and saw these..

DSCN1807.jpg

Thats the first hint that the bunny came! I was so excited, so I went racing down the stairs to look for my easter basket!

Wow!!!

DSCN1804.jpg

I was very happy that I got all of these things for easter, so much chocolate!!! just when I was about to leave the room, I saw something from behind the easter basket...

DSCN1798.jpg

What was that....could it really be??????

YES...IT IS THE EASTER BUNNY!!!

DSCN1800.jpg

DSCN1794.jpg

Wow, I cant beleive I saw the real easter bunny, I have to go tell oliver...
-hehe- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S- Blaise wanted to pose for some easter bunny photos too, but he was a little too jumpy when I wanted to take the piccies

I hope you all enjoy and happy easter !

Betty said:
oh wow the real easter bunny :lol:

my babies went to easter bunny training school
P1210039.jpg
lmao sooooo cute

my easter bunnies there very quiet and quick there were all bk in there hutches :lol: :lol:
this pic of him pearing round is very sweet
becky

omg Betty they are too cute!!! I love your baby bunnies - so you have 4 babies? I thought you only had 2 (the ones on your signature)

Yer, it was sad to see them go, but they went to good homes, people I know so I still get up dates. :D

Betty

Back