• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi there, I'm new!

good

Well that's good to hear. I'm doing just fine myself. :D

The weather up here is actually quite nice. It reached around the forties which is really warm considering how cold it has been. The snow is finally melting and i can see the ground! I love spring :)

Around the 40's :shock: , well we just managed to climb to the dizzy heights of 9 today :roll: , no snow though and I hope it's a nice day tomorrow for rolling Easter eggs :lol:

thank you!

Wow seriously?! We went through a pretty cold winter ourselves, but at least school was cancelled :lol:

Thank you everyone! I really do like it here, everyone is bunny mad, friendly, and lots of help.

welcome15.gif

Have a good time here

Hi

Hi we're doing fine thanks how are you and your bunny ?
I live in Nottinghamshire,England. I have just joined here myself with my mum.
We have just adopted two lops called milly and molly.
Have fun! love Nikki :)

alright

Well that's good to hear :D I'm doing alright myself. My bun is still pretty new to our home, so he is still nervous. Lops are just so adorable!

Thank you for the welcome :)

Hi Milo from Minnesota :wave: sorry for the late hello :oops: I sure you will be joining in with every nutty bunny owner on the forum :wink: :D have fun

:D :D Hiya and a wishing you a warm welcome to this mad forum....I hope you are prepared, there is not one sane person on this site.. :roll: well, apart from ME of course :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have fun, best wishes
Adele and the Sanctuary rabbits

Back