• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LULU HAS BEEN REHOMED THANKS TO RR ###PICTURE NOW###

MoBunny

Warren Scout
Hi,

I know this is a long shot but I'm looking after a lovely bunny at the moment the couple that own her have split and neither of them can have as they have gone back to their parents.

No pictures yet as I don't have a scanner or digital camera but these are her details

Name Lulu
Age about 8 months
Vaccinated Yes both Myx /VHD just done
Neutering being done next week
Indoor bunny at the moment and litter trained
Colour Harlequin brown/black/white
Nature Very sweet lovely bunny follows me around all the time
Lop eared small pointed face mixed breed I guess

If anyone is interested please contact me she will make a wonderful bunny and I just want to find her a lovely home

I live in Harrow/Stanmore area and I'm looking after her until end of April
the plan was the woman was going to have her back when I got her use to being outside in the better weather BUT NOW SHE HAS CHANGED HER MIND :evil: :evil: :roll: :roll:

It is not possible for me to keep her :cry: :cry:

Thanks for listening

Maureen

########################################

SEE PICTURE BELOW ON POST FROM JILL WHEN SHE VISITED

#######################################

Hi all,

She is medium size about the same as a dutch, a bit over weight but not much, I'm changing her food from RR she eats a whole bowl !!!! to Excel and hay at the moment and it is going well. She did not eat hay when she came to me, from today she will be on nothing but excel and hay.

She is one of the sweetest bunnies I've looked after and there has been no sign of aggression with my house bun who she see's through the bars of her cage so I'm sure she will be easy to bond!!! Famous last words :lol: :lol:

Thanks for your interest

Maureen

PS I've not put her on RR yet but we will if we can't find her a home soon

Hi Maureen,

can you please pm me your phone number? My friends are very interested. I've offered to carry out the bonding at my place i.e. neutral territory.

Rgds Jill

Romy you're worse than me :lol: :lol: calm down, its not a done deal yet :lol: :lol: but I've got everything crossed :roll: don't you think she sounds perfect for Bugsy :wink:

luvabun said:
Romy you're worse than me :lol: :lol: calm down, its not a done deal yet :lol: :lol: but I've got everything crossed :roll: don't you think she sounds perfect for Bugsy :wink:

Definately!!! xxx

It does sound like a good potential match :D I bet Bugsy is going to be pleased!

Tam

Hi Jill ,

Have PM'd you my phone number and left a message on the owners mobile just to check all is ok with him.

If my phone is engaged it's because I'm on the computer where else!!!!RR of course! :lol: :lol:

Thanks

Maureen

MoBunny said:
Hi Jill ,

Have PM'd you my phone number and left a message on the owners mobile just to check all is ok with him.

If my phone is engaged it's because I'm on the computer where else!!!!RR of course! :lol: :lol:

Thanks

Maureen
get off the phone for a minute :lol: :lol: I'm leaving for work in 10 mins so would like to have a chat about this and er... get dressed :oops: before going to work

Here's a pic of Lulu... another one to follow. sadly she's not the one for Bugsy, she's bigger than expected and Bugsy's young Mum was worried that she might squash him.

bunnies028.jpg

will be another pic shortly which may give more of an indication of size. Thanks Maureen for showing us your bunnies... blimey O'Reilly, having never seen a Giant before.. OMG what a giant fluffball whatsisname is :shock:

bunnies029.jpg

Hi Everyone,

So not the one for Bugsy, but thanks to Jill we now have some photos of the lovely Lulu.

She is so sweet in nature and will make a wonderful bunny for some kind person out there

Fingers Crossed!!!

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for listening

Maureeen

Wow, when I saw the first pic I thought you must be exagerating, did you feed her spinage inbetween shots? She's giant!!

Tam

Oh she is lovely! She doesn't look huge what are you all talking about!!!

She is just the right cuddly wudly size....hmm she might fit on my sofa... :lol:

Back