• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

outdoor shed/pens

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Hi, it is getting a little warmer where I live and I am planning on building or buying an outside shed or hutch or something for my buns. I was just wondering if any of you had some pictures of your sheds,hutches, or outdoor pens, and if you can, please post so I can get some ideas! Thanks :)

Heres Rob and Mollys playhouse - they're not in at at the time of the photo which is why their big tube is inside :)

Playhouse.jpg

Thanks everyone, ideas are coming! Awww...MandyM, after looking at the cage pictures, I started looking at pics of your buns. In some of the piccies, your my Blaise looks a little like your Benji!

Hi, here is a pic of my rabbit in his hutch, i will take one of the whole hutch and the run also, and post them soon.

P3230189_640x480.jpg

Hi you can buy blocks of hutches that are stacked on top of each other to save floor space...my 9 hutches are in a shed 8)
There are pics in General Chat :)

Charliesangel said:
Thanks everyone, ideas are coming! Awww...MandyM, after looking at the cage pictures, I started looking at pics of your buns. In some of the piccies, your my Blaise looks a little like your Benji!

*nods* sure does :D

Mark said:
Hi

As you will see from the photographs I'm halfway through our second bunnie area, my DIY isn't fantastic :oops: :oops: :oops: but I'm hoping Sidney Super Bun will like it.

Just click on the link - http://community.webshots.com/user/shellandmark

Hope it helps. :D :D
Hey Mark!
That's the first time I've seen your setup. It looks awesome! Nice one! :D
That run is hyoooge! :shock: :D
You have lucky buns. And your DIY puts mine to shame that's for sure! :lol: :lol:

They all are awesome, it was such help! I am already starting to design mine and plan where it will go! As soon as it gets warmer I'm going to start! Thanks to you all again :D :D

Mark said:
Hi

As you will see from the photographs I'm halfway through our second bunnie area, my DIY isn't fantastic :oops: :oops: :oops: but I'm hoping Sidney Super Bun will like it.

Just click on the link - http://community.webshots.com/user/shellandmark

Hope it helps. :D :D

Just had a wee nosey at your pics Oh my god they killed Huggies (erm is it Huggies isn't it??)
305527890vzPRCp_ph.jpg

And where did you get this cute little bed from????? I want one, well the bunnies do :D
305545911YVwENS_ph.jpg

Angela[/img]

Back