• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics

A couple more of Millie, Bonny still isn't impressed with having her photo taken other than under the bed :lol:

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00897.jpg

doorkeeper said:
What an amazingly clean floor :shock:
And a clean rabbit bed :shock:

And of course a beautiful shiny rabbit :D

The bed was new only got it yesterday, Bonny peed in it so don't think she liked the colour :lol:

What an amazingly clean floor
And a clean rabbit bed

I bet its like that advert on the telly where they clean the bit of the house that can be seen on web cam. :lol:

Beautiful bunny :D

Betty

Thats so cute...I have a bunny bed just like that and it gets just about the same treatment yours does :D :lol:...cute picture...loved it!

Awwwwww!!! She looks so relaxed and happy with her new home and mummy and daddy!!! Her coat is lovely and shiney!! :D

My rabbit bed gets the same treatment - peed and pooed on or just plain ignored!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

ahhh great piccies oh yes cos you rehomed Baza's bunnies didn't you - so the orange coloured bunny dont like having her photo taken :roll:

Back