• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

carpet cleaner????

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Hi! In Blaise's cage he has a little upper level where he can sit and sleep, and do whatever. I have that carpeted since the rest of his cage is just the plastic. Well, he isn't completely littertrained yet and has had quite a few accidents in his cage, and on his carpet. I was just wondering what I could use that wouldn't be dangerous. If there isn't a carpet cleaner that can be used...what does everyone here use to clean off carpet in cages?

Thanks

I find that normal white vinegar takes out all bun pee stains (pee is alkaline and vinegar acidic)........it also acts as an antiseptic ......so it'll be doubly clean!!! :D :D .........if you can take out the piece of carpet it'll be easier as it should be rinsed and dried afterwards .....if not just dab a few times to rinse and use a hairdryer :!:

P.S. Since you called your new bun Blaise I've been looking for my old French diary cos I recognised the name .......I've finally found it .......the feast day of St. Blaise is the 3rd of Feb. so I'm sure he would like if you followed the old French tradition of a sort of mini birthday celebration on this date!!!! :wink: :D ..........apparently your Blaise should also keep you free of sore throats!!!!! ...........and strangly enough the Saint himself also invented the first woolcomb :? so would be the perfect name for an angora!!!!! :wink: :D

Yes, the carpet is removable so I'll try that! Thanks!

WOW!!! I never knew all of that about his name! Thats really interesting, I kind of thought I just made the name up! I guess not! Well thanks for sharing that with me, its really cool! :D :D :D

Back