• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack & Scampie photos

Here are some pic's of Jack and Scampie - they seem to be getting on fine. Jack seems much better now, but still has the 'odd sneeze' if it gets worse then i shall take him back to the vets.

My bunny shed has been painted as well so once everything is sorted and a new door has been put on i shall add some pictures!!

tray.jpg

stretchedout.jpg

posing.jpg

lookatme.jpg

jackscamp.jpg

cutiepie.jpg

AWwwwwww those pics a gorgeous!!!! Great news they are both fighting fit and getting on together now!! xxx

Scampie is really growing up isn't he!! Bless him xxx :D

Scampie is is more the Japanese Harlequin colour. Magpie's are a mix of grey, black, and white; they are still harlequins though(I think). I have one magpie - see the happy feet in my sig pic, and one japanese orange coloured harlequin - lop in sig.

Rexy bexy said:
Fluffybunny said:
Aww don't ya think he looks like my Poppy :?:

Poppy5mnths.gif
he does but didnt poppy used to be a harliquin colour when littel then became more magpie coloured???
becky

Yup Poppy used to be like this at 7 weeks
4-picture1.gif

Then at 4 months he was getting alot lighter
4-picture6.gif

And now - still has some orange highlights on his shoulders and tail but apart from that is white and black all over :D

Poppy10mnths.JPG

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: Still got no genetic reason for his chamelon tendencies :D But he is great anyways ;)

MissBlondeBunny - Scampie is definitley Harlequin (Orange and Black) A Magpie is Black and White ;)

Rachel

Fluffybunny said:

Poppy is gorgeous. I really adore these Magpies, def my fav rabbit colour. Isadora has a touch of almost orange fur on her back. I wonder if she changed colour as she grew up. Sadly I didn't meet her until she was about 8 months old.

aww

There's loads of little scampies about!!!

his the same size as when i first got him - he was the runt of the litter and hasn't grown a bit - he is a dwarf lop but really tiny, his more mini lop, lol

aaawww they are both adorable! Why do rabbits always insist on laying in their pee/poop? They are such funny creatures eh :lol:

so how is the bonding of Jack and Scampie now? Will it take a long time until you can have them together permanently?

Back