• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sneak Preview

emilou

Warren Scout
I went to a mini rabbit rescue today to find a new husband for Myrtle.
Anyway I told the lovely lady about the wonderful RR and between us her bunnies will be on shortly appearing.

OMG so gorgeous, examples include......
Single rew male cashmere lop!
Female and male rew and biege cashmere lops.
Single rew netherland dwarf male.
2x Single male white and spottyish medium lops.
2xCrazy (viscous but could be tamed by the right person) black and black and white females.

Assorted guineas as well, I have my eye on one of the single male lops but havent the heart to go and reserve him till i finish uni this semester and probably scupper his chances of a nice new home before that time.

Andi said:
emilou said:
2xCrazy (viscous but could be tamed by the right person) black and black and white females.

I have a (probably foolish) soft spot for aggressive bunnies...

we have noticed :lol: :lol: good job Bertie has you well trained :wink: :lol: 8)

Denny said:
we have noticed :lol: :lol: good job Bertie has you well trained :wink: :lol: 8)

Bertie - Andy has been out his enclosure quite a bit today :wink: - or have you stuck a laptop in with him :roll:

Lynn said:
Denny said:

Bertie - Andy has been out his enclosure quite a bit today :wink: - or have you stuck a laptop in with him :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now you mention it Lynn, he has has'nt he :lol: :lol: :lol: perhaps Bertie has finally managed to litter train him so he is allowed out abit more now :wink: :lol: :lol:

The crazy ones are on their own and the lady has given up all hope of rehoming them. She has scars on her hands from one of them.

emilou said:
The crazy ones are on their own and the lady has given up all hope of rehoming them. She has scars on her hands from one of them.

I have scars on my hand from Athena - didn't stop me taking her home when Zeus fell in love ;) ! I saw how she attacked the rescue worker yet once I held her she quietened down.

I have since learn't it is the act of picking up she finds distressing not all the fuss etc when she is held so we have come to a compromise and she is a lot more chilled out and infact hasn't properly bitten me for months and only growls a warning now when I am overstaying my welcome.

Vicious rabbits are a challenge but as long as you respect them they can make good pets (however only for experienced adults). It probably helps to bond them to a chilled out male as Athena seems to taker her cue from Zeus now and it makes sure you have at least one snuggly rabbit.

Can't wait to see the piccies!

Caz

which rescue was it? I live in Hampshire and am going to be needing a friend for one of my bunnies soon?

This is the ASAP in waterlooville, after your post about a possible friend for my bunny from there i contacted them and went round to their foster home.

The website is outdated though so dont go by the bunnies advertised on there!

Thanks! I might give them a ring next week, the beige cashmere lop sounds quite tempting !!! :D

The delay in posting on RR is becos they are a small group and they have to all agree on putting the bunnies on the internet.
The cashmere bunnies have been there for over a year the lady told me they were given to her by a retiring breeder, I was given the phone number by Brenda who is listed on their website.

Back