• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ben is going on his date !!

Salsa

Warren Scout
I gave Ben a good brush this morning, even underneath (much to his disgust) as he is going on his date weekend with the lassie from the rescue tomorrow :D. Her rescue name is Florance, but I am thinking that a new friend of Benjamin Bunny ought to be a Flopsy, Mopsy or Cottontail. We were thinking maybe Flopsy, as this isn't a huge change from what she has, and she can still be called Flo. What do you think bunny lovers ?

Anyway the reason for this post in the piccys forum is because Flo's foster mummy sent some photos of her out on the grass yesterday (and I know how you all love piccies !) :lol: .

flonew01.jpg

flonew02.jpg

flonew03.jpg

flonew04.jpg

BirdieBun said:
ahhh she is delightful lets hope they get are you nervous? when wouuld you take her home?
I am keeping my fingers crossed :D . He has been known to act the spoilt brat at times, so I am hoping he will be on his best behaviour this weekend.

I am taking him up there tomorrow and, all being well, bringing them both back on Sunday or Monday. I thought it was best to leave him there for a while as I have never bonded bunnies and Flo's foster mummy offered to help, so I thought it could only be a good thing. Then when they come home, their brand new shiny hutch should be ready (I am finishing it off now), so Ben won't be able to be territorial because it isn't his hutch :thumb: .

Tam when you said about her eyes I closed my eyes and imagined you could be Mr Wolf from red riding hood! weird

Well, the news from the foster home today is good. Ben seems to be getting on very well with Flo, and they are coming home tomorrow :D. We'll see how much of a gent he is when he is on home turf :? . Piccies when I get chance tomorrow :wink: .

oooh, fab, Florence looks gorgeous - we were interested in her for Charlie but she wasn't going to be read soon enough. I hope her and Ben get on. Fingers crossed.

Back