• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics of French buns (hopefully!)

conny

Warren Scout
Hi,

I'm still between buns but here (hopefully) is a pic of the Con and Fee, as you can see by the photo they only have eyes for each other and probably haven't even noticed that I'm no longer there!! :lol:

They are on the top floor of their summerhouse which is still with them, they love it so much, they wouldn't be parted from it!!! :lol:

balcony2a.bmp

Images need to be .gif or .jpg format. If you open them in whatever program you use then select save as from the file menu you can choose what format just below where you put in the file name.

Tam

Yeah, I always thought he (Con) looked like one too!!!

They were going through a heavy moult when the pic was taken ......they normally don't look so scruffy or pudgy!!!.......his colouring changes slightly at each moult ..........he also goes through a stage where we called him the Bun of Frankenstein cos the fur on his face would be uneven and it would look like he had these huge scars accross his face :lol: :lol:

Tamsin, did I do something wrong again the second time? ....cos I have a few more pics but don't want to cause you extra work .....thanks again.

Back