• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First taste of freedom :D

Fluffybunny

Warren Scout
Hiya,
Since it was such a lovely day yesterday when I got home from school I gave the rabbits a run on the grass - only a few I can trust in my (secure) garden...even though they couldn't get anywhere I worry about them running off and me not being able to retrieve them :roll: And them getting totally freaked out and bolting.

Well Fluffy and Poppy are always out, as are Caramel and Treacle when they are deciding not to kill me and be nice for once :lol: Well Marmalade has also been out before, but only in the run :(

Well I decided to be brave today as he has come out of his shell alot recently (he is just a yr old) and is no longer very shy like he used to be. I put him down on the grass and kept my hand on his shoulders as he looked pretty scared to be in the big wide world LOL but he soon calmed down and was hopping and munching grass so I just followed him around while he explored to make sure he didnt take a nibble on the plants :roll: Then he started binkying for the 1st time LOL :D It was soo nice to watch LOL his back feet went at twice the speed to his front lol and he jumped and twisted in the air....he tired himself out sooo much lol he immediatley flopped when returned to his hutch LOL :)

Anyway here is one of his more 'serene' moments when he was just getting used to it - and before the 10 minutes of madness LOL

Marmy8mnths.gif

"I wanna be out there!!!!" - Before

Treacs5mnths.gif

"Wooohhoooo" - After ;)

Rachel

Awww, how cute ! I love it when they binky, it always looks like they are getting so much fun out of it.

Back