• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Knitted bunnies

The dangly one looks a bit alien like, or maybe a flattened spider missing a couple of legs :? Very dodgy ears too :roll:

I would have a go but no good at things like that, don't have the patience! :oops: :lol:

Post a pic when you have made one!!!! :wink:

Aw, I love them both! I think you should give the pink bunny eyes though and a nose once you have made him (her?)

I'm into cross-stich myself, but there are surprisingly few good bunny designs around (apart from Beatrix Potter stuff, but nothing much photo-based).

It's leg is falling off, but I'm going to leave it dangling. Anything that slows it down can only be to our advantage.

Eeep!! I never got the hang of knitting! I think I'll stick to my cross stitching, thank you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i like knitting but so far haven't managed to advance past the scarf stage!!i may however give the bunny from a kniited square a go,worth a try!!

i have to agree that the dangly bunny is kinda scary and doesn't much resemble the cute fluffy bunnies i know and love!!

has anyone else tried to knit in fron tof a bunny who must be the centre of attention at all times and found that their wool gets eaten in a bid for attention????????or is it just that flower thinks she is a cat???? :lol: :lol:

Boscov keeps going for my knitted bag. It's big and squishy and made from very bright thick wool and he keeps trying to kill it. He ignores anything else I'm working on, but I think that might be because everything else gets his moulted fur stuck to the wool and knitted into it as I go along. :(

I finished the square bunny. It's a bit chunky, needs a diet. Plus Andi sat on it.

Back