• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maverick

maverick

Young Bun
I want to post a pic of maverick, he is a lion head lop and 18 months old.
P3230185.jpg

this is not a great picture of him, im getting him a new hutch today, HES HUGE in his one now. I will take a couple more pic of him in his new hutch and post them later

aaawww Maverick is gorgeous and an unusual colour, he looks very sweet :)
is the new hutch his Easter present? lucky bunny :wink: :)

lol, the easter bunny hutch. i will get a few more snaps of him today in his full glory, he's grown since then. I am going to groom him before i take the pics :D. He is a white/creamy colour with greyish highlights

I just took these pictures of Mav in his (old) hutch.

Are you feeding me?????
P3230177.jpg

Get that thing out of my house!
P3230182.jpg

lol. Im going to get his easter present, A NEW HUTCH!!! lol. He is too big for his current one i think. going to get a unique one, a carpenter made it and i think its a bit bigger that a 4 footer, when i get it, i will tak mav out of the current hutch, empty it and make the new one nice and cozy. then i will groom him and take some pics!

Awww he is so lovely!!! I was very tempted to lean over and kiss my pc screen as I just wanted to kiss that ickle wickle bunny!!! :oops: :lol: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yay we await more piccies with patience...................................how quickly can we see more piccies of Maverick :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

Here are some more pics. The first 3 are of him under the table.
P3230184.jpg

P3230185.jpg

P3230186.jpg

And this one is his favourite spot. Just having a rest lol
P3230187.jpg

:D :D :D

Back