• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
For those of you who dont know william the bunny in my sig went to rainbow bridge in sept 2004 he caught myxi so sadly i had to have him pts
I had only had him for about 2 months but in that time he had become very special to me and is still very sadly missed :cry:
This his him
101640d1fa63ebbaaaaaa77908dfd180.JPG

oh my goodness...that must have been so hard. I just lost my first rabbit, charlie( you can see a pic. of him in my sig.) and he only had 4 days until he had reached 1 years old. I really know how you feel and am sending you tons of (((hugs)))...I'm sure you need them!!! :) :) :)

awww hun so sorry. your in our hearts! thing is to never forget that he loves you dearly! and will never forget the special love you gave him.

It gets easier as time passes i had nursed william for four weeks but he lost his fight.
I made myself ill, but time is a healer

Marie I still think of your lovely William each and every day too, thank you so much for telling us about him and his life with you.
Time is a healer, but there is always a great big gap in your heart after a loved ones passing.

We share the joy of keeping rabbits, and then the pain when they pass on to bunny Heaven,..thinking of you Marie.

yeah and I am so sorry too, doesn't he have lovely blue eyes, I can see why you miss him so much but I am sure you made him feel 100% loved and happy while he was with you :wink: :(

BlueBunny - lovely to see his picture once again - I think many of feel close to William as we went through all the emotions with you and William during his fight for life.

During this time you were a brave and brilliant bunny mum and you did your utmost to provide quality of life for him until it was time for him to leave.

I think we all hold our Bridge Bunnies close to our hearts - never forgotten are they :wink:

Back