• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Everyone

I'm Phill and i live in Dumfries, I have 16 Rabbits (one day i'll tell you all there names) 1 cat called Charlie, 1 Chinchilla called Pheobe, Three dogs, Daisy, Bella and Baillie, 1 hamster, Herman, 2 Guinea pigs Twinkle and Piglet, 4 rats Squeeler, Daisy, Rory and Hoodinie. As you can tell im nuts. :lol:

Look forward to hearing all your story's

that would be sooo cool to have that many rabbits! me and my boyfriend have just got a house and get keys on thursday, and my boyfriend says no more rabbits, so im just gona keep bring rabbits home! lol he dont have the heart to tell me to get rid of them lol :lol:

Welcome_12273.gif

To you Phill and all your family...we will of course have to see them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow thanks for the greeting If my digital camara is ever fixed i'll get some pictures but for now there names are::: Drum roll please!
Hester (angora) Lavender (angora) Pan (Old English) Thumper (lop) Rex (x with netherland Dwarf) Plum (mish mash) Milly (plum's sister) Duff (Plum's Brother) Spot (Mish Mash) Velvet ( Spot's Sister) Meg (Rex and Lavenders daughter) Lilly (thumpers and lavenders daughter huge bunny with floppy lugs) Poppet ( rescue and blind in one eye) Holly (pan's daughter and baby bun) Toffee (pan's partner) and Wilbur (toffee's brother)!!! few thats them!!! :D

It Does get confussing no one else in my house can remember all there names and Plum Hester and Duff all look excactly the same (but i can tell)

He is a lionhead/Chinchilla cross we got him from Woodgreen animal shelter and he didn't have the fab hair then :shock: He is such a great little man who loves food, sun and getting up to no good :roll:

I have a lion head Angora called hester, She had babies 18 months ago (i kept them) and when she was pregnant she pulled her main out to make the nest and it has never grown back!!!!

Someone said that they have heard of lion heads losing their manes but never of one who has suddenly sprouted one, he doesn't have any underneath though its all on top, he has been a topic of many conversations and there are various piccies of him in stories and pictures because he is just so lovely. My sister has a lion head and she has a mane all the way round and small ears, very cute but grumpy too :D How to you manage with all your furries, we have 4 at the moment and are waiting for Sidney and his girlfriend to come home and i thought that was alot :shock:

Back