• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies moving to new hutch?

hunnybun

Mama Doe
Hope to move my two boys to their new home this week. They are in separate hutches at the moment. The new hutch can be one big hutch or two separate hutches, as the ramp can be lifted, hooked into place and thus creating two hutches. A flat each, as opposed to a house :lol: anyway......the two boys have been apart so far apart from exercise time around the house. Should I take the plunge and put them both together? Should I do it gradually? Should the house move be gradual!! I don't know how well they will settle into their new surroundings and smells, maybe I should put them in for just a couple of hours at a time till they get used to it? Or maybe I should stop worrying and follow their lead!! :lol:

opinions and advice gratefully received.

Thanks. :) Hunnybun

I would probably put them together in the hutch a little at a time. Watch them and if they seem ok leave them for longer and longer at a time. Just in case they fight and there is nowhere for the loser to escape to.

I will try that Emma, thanks. I so want them to get on together. They have not fought so far when in the house together, So fingers crossed :) that they will get on together in small doses in the hutch.

Rab still just mounts Vinnie!! at any end!! :oops:

bfn, Hunnybun :)

Back