• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of the Monster Bunch..... a few more.

Tahra

Alpha Buck
Well my excuse still is that I work in a darkroom and with cameras, scanners etc all day so of course the last thing Im going to have is photos of my monsters at hand..... but I have been trying. These are ones that were hanging round my desk, pinboard etc so theyre very lacking of Otis mainly & Coco's still undeveloped as it were :D

Anyway heres a start - my Monsters past and present.
BabyDylan.jpg

Dylan as a baby,
WetDylan.jpg

after a bath......

Django - rather nervous and skinny when we got him from the rescue...
Djangoskinny.jpg

and nowadays - very handsome
happydjango.jpg

Ella - did you say I was a lop ???

Ellababy.jpg

Ill resize before I do anymore :shock: resized too far......Heres Evie doing a lambchop
Evielambchop.jpg

ahhhh beautiful, yeah I think my bunny would go bezerk too I am already covered in scratches just from picking him up let alone keeping him in water :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dylan was a very handsome boy - cant believe its 6 years since we lost him.... Dont know why the good photo of Django isnt working...hopefully get everything sorted tonight.

Awww those are lovely!!! Just what I needed to put the smile back on my face!! You have lovely furries!! xxxx :D

This Photobucket can be a wee bit frustrating....not used to doing things websized - Right here goes Mickey, hopefully not too small.

Day he arrived ! :D
kitten1.jpg

Day after his op.....
mickey_romper_200.jpg

And a couple of weeks ago..
mickey_at_the_window_1500x1200.jpg

He was getting his bits taken off - unfortuantely one of "them" hadnt descended so they had to go a bit further afield to find it......Right asa rain and into everything after about 24 hours - youngsters.

Ella, better size than avatar
Bella.jpg

& spot the difference !
EllaEvie.jpg

EvieElla.jpg

Just need get ones of Otis and Coco now - getting there.

Back