• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chinchilla Lop

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Who was it looking for a chinchilla lop? Isn't this lad gorgeous!

rabbit_2267.jpg

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=2267

:lol:

Just look at those toes peeking out, I bet he has great big fluffy lop feet :D

Tam

flora is a chincilla x cashmere, she looks like him but with small uppy ears, and her fur is like baby soft.

but back to whos looking for a chin lop, it was emma toby) wasnt it :?: :?:

Tam...you must know how I LOVE little feet...and I just adore any baby preening and cleaning them ...they look so sweet and defenceless don't you think?
smileykiss.gif

Definately, I love when they spread their toes out so they can clean between :D

This is going to turn into a topic on bunny feet appreciation isn't it :lol:

Tam

aaaaaawwwwwwwwww they are both gorgeous.. and sooty bun is unusual colouring. Hope they both find homes soon.
hmm you want feet... i'll have to get some pics of fuzzy bun feet for yas :lol: :wink:

Do we know if he still needs a home - might print a few pictures and subtley leave them around for the other half - He is sooooo cute

He was only added to RR yesterday so he should still be up for rehoming. He's a cutie so you might want to get in quick though ;)

Tam

Drops to the floor AWWW my god his a beauty!! :love: :love: :love: where is he based? Same silver shading as Toby. Again shame its a HE if he was a she I may have thought about it - but all the same his lovely I hope he find a good home!

Back