• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of my two boys

hunnybun

Mama Doe
Took a while but have finally got the hang of posting photos! with Nicolas help :D

so here is Rab
March2005122.jpg

and here is Vinnie
March2005079.jpg

and here is the new hutch my husband made.Hopefully the bunnies will move in this week.
March2005118.jpg

:D hunnybun x :D

Yip...scrummy bunnies...AND....I think that "des res"is beautiful :thumb:

Well done Hunnybun's "handy OH" :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps can you hire him out for extensions etc :lol: :lol:

LOL :lol: Thanks for all the compliments folks, there are more photso to be seen on the link in my profile :)

My hubby is very handy :eek: we sort of copied a design from an online store, he built it for around £80, to buy one similar would have been £295! :shock:

I think he is secretly wanting to build another one so he can learn from his mistakes on this one! Although I can't see any 8) it is about 4' 8"x4' 10" sorry....... old feet and inches there!! I never did make the change!!

Off to give my darling bunnies tea now, then they get to play indoors for a while :D then I spend at least an hour trying to catch them :roll:

ta ta the noo folks ..Hunnybun x

Those are very beautiful bunnies, and a very nice hutch may I add! That must have taken a very long time to make, and it looks very worth it!

Back