• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nala wants to say HELLO!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Here she is:
Nala1.jpg

I took another one as she put her front feet up on the arm of the sofa and was nosing round at simba who was stuck in his cage.. but it makes her look like a pineapple with those ears!
Nala2.jpg

She could still do with more fluff cut from around her eyes but she doesnt like me touching that area so will have to wait a little longer for me to dare go near there.. but for now at least she can see!
Oh and Simba is getting jealous so thought i best add him in too..here's her boyfriend to be :D
simba39.jpg

Awwww they're both crackin' bunnies Chris, you must be so proud of them. I had to laugh when you said Nala looks like a pineapple! :lol:

Awwwwww, so cute ! Look at all that fur !! :shock: :lol:
Is it me or does Nala vaguely resemble that cute gizmo character from the gremlin films ! I think it's the stripe down the nose that makes me think that ! :lol:

Nala is soooo prettty, and is a perfect match for the handsome Simba. :love:
I would love to meet these bunnies in person (rabbit??) :wink: :lol:

Isn't she just such a poppit - just every bit as pretty as I remember her - Chris you pickies really show how lovely she is - and that Simba well just look at him - how can Nala possibly resist :D :D

hey Maaike.. what do u mean getting to her ears?? do u mean combing them? I comb them with the rest of her and she dont worry.. only bit i get grunted at if i touch is near to her nose/mouth which i guess i can understand. She does seem to scratch at her ear quite a bit so will get the vet to check them when i get her checked over.

ohhhhhhhhhhh she i lovely and love the eyes and the pineapple head lol :lol: :lol:
im still in love with simba she is such a sweety and is soooooooooo handsome and has such a gorg coat
becky

Rayna had her checked for ear mites as she noticed the same thing, and she got the all clear. Probably best to check again, though, you never know, as it's been a couple of weeks...even more, actually!

I tried to get to her ears to cut some of the hair out (to check for mites and to see if I could help her hear better ;)) but she got pretty angry with me. In all fairness, though, she was still pretty stressed when she was with me. She's so much happier with you!

Back