• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now I can go on the grass too !!

Salsa

Warren Scout
Ben was feeling very left out with all these bunnies who were jumping around on the grass in this lovely weather. You see his back garden only has bark chips to play on. So today when his pet Sally brought this little red thing out and said lets go on the front lawn, he was a very happy bunny.

ben6.jpg

Oh Wow - gimi, gimi, gimi - what an adorable munchable bunny - that is an absolutely fab picky - I'm on my way to rabbitnap right now :!: :wink:

Fab! he's a beautiful bunny, I love his colouring, he's like my charlie bun, he has a lead to go outside too......
Picture108.jpg

Awww he is so cute and squishie!! I just want to give him a cuddle!! So fetching in his smart lead!! :wink: xxxxx

Romy said:
Awww he is so cute and squishie!! I just want to give him a cuddle!! So fetching in his smart lead!! :wink: xxxxx
Aye, we are working on the squishie !! Bit too squishie for a lad his size :lol: . He is still wearing his winter coat tho, and is so so soft to cuddle (if he'll let you !).

aaawww what a cutie. Its fun taking them for a walk as long as something doesnt make them dart off! :lol: :lol: Then you end up tangled in bushes and running fast to keep up or losing grip of the end of the lead :lol: :lol: :lol: Havent used mine for a while but maybe i will do again in the summer. :D

gosh yeah Salsa and Charlie could be twins! He looks very pleased on his lead although I am sure he would like to have subtly slipped out of it without mommy noticing hahaha :lol: :lol:

Back