• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumper

Lind80

Mama Doe
Took these pictures of Thumper today. As you can see she is still hopping about even with her broken hip! She even managed a little bunny hop! She is only allowed out in the run for 5 minutes at the moment incase she does any more damage to her leg. But touch wood the physio seems to be helping at the moment.

DSCN0287.jpg

DSCN0294.jpg

Don't know why, but she always puts one ear up when she is outside, when she is indoors she is lopped poroperly!

DSCN0288.jpg

oh my goodness, she is so adorable!!!! I love her little ears, they are so cute! Well, she looks like she was having so much fun outside, and I'm sure she just loves that 5 minutes she gets everyday! What happened to her hip?

What a brave girl she is and so lovely to see her getting about in the spring sunshine.

Uppy Ear could be for extra balance :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaaawww how lovely that she is getting a run outside. hope the hip heals quickly so she can have even longer. She is a beauty :D

She's doing amazingly well :D How wonderful she looks, so fit, healthy and happy :D Love the ears like that :D

Back