• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easy like Sunday morning.....

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Darcy004.jpg

Darcy006.jpg

Darcy007.jpg

Darcy008.jpg

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww what a handsome guy that Darcy is.. they are great pics Romy.. How can Bridget resist him :wink:

Aww, poor chap looks exhusted. Have you been making him play with all his toys again!?

Tam

Awwwww I've come over all sleepy myself now looking at those lovely cozy bunster pickies.

Romy they are lovely and I just love Darcy's coloring - what a hansome boy. :D

Hi Romy,

That did make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is so much like my Billy, are you sure he did not go out Saturday night and have a night one the tiles!!!!!

I promise to get pictures asap and we can compare!

How's the bonding going?

Maureen

Awwwwwww, he is soooo keeeeerrrute !!!!
The evil part of me has an urge to tickle those toes though :lol: :lol: :lol:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, he's not a rabbit - he's a big floppy dog!! Those pics are so lovely Romy!! Poppy flopped like that in the wendyhouse this morning! She'd been hopping around the garden (she is SOOOOOO fast!!) and she was that tired when Id finished cleaning them out, that I had to carry her back to the wendyhouse!! She was flopped over my arm!! :lol:

:love:

If only mine would do that on a Sunday morning - we get the 'biting baby gate bars' act around 7am every day :?

Good job Chris has taken up jogging at the weekend - he feeds them :wink:

aaaaaaaaaawwwww doesn't he look peaceful!!!

Sugar looked like that saturday i thought she was dead!!! she looked so peaceful!!! :D

ahhhh beautiful little Darcy, he must be such a deep sleeper as my bunny jumps when he is asleep when I go by him..........maybe its cos he just isnt fully settled yet

Back