• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly again..........sorry

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Molly has had the time of her life today. She has spent hours in the garden as its a glorious sunny day. If she wasn't digging she was relaxing in the hole she's dug (covered in soil of course) or chasing blackbirds round the garden.

Here's her pics. The only sad bit is that when she goes near Totti and Brody they fall out big time and fur flies :cry:

bunnies015.jpg

Does her bum look big?? Er yes... its hard to believe she's such a skinny, bony wench :shock:
bunnies016.jpg

Betty said:
We love Molly :love:

Betty
Aww thanks Betty.... the gorgeous little Eloise (fab name btw) and Molly are at both ends of the age spectrum i.e. is it 3 or 5 weeks and 11 years respectively........ bless'em

She looks so fit and well - and of course, gorgeous as well :love: :love: Best of all, she looks so happy - that's what counts after all :D Big snuggles to her from me :love: :love:

fit and well - she ain't. :cry: but she doesn't show it. gorgeous and happy she certainly is :D its hard to believe that when you stroke her, she's just so bony - it really doesn't come across in the pics. she's my girl and she's such an inspiration :love:

luvabun said:
fit and well - she ain't. :cry: but she doesn't show it. gorgeous and happy she certainly is :D its hard to believe that when you stroke her, she's just so bony - it really doesn't come across in the pics. she's my girl and she's such an inspiration :love:

You're doing a fantastic job, she certainly seems to enjoy life to the full. :love:

luvabun said:
Kerri C said:
You're doing a fantastic job, she certainly seems to enjoy life to the full. :love:

Now I'm welling up and I'm supposed to be a strong northern gal :oops:

AWW you've got every right to well up, its so upsetting what you have been through, and it shows how much you love her, which is lovely. She is adorable and a total credit to you. She is totally squidgeable, love the pic of her digging away, and on the second photo she's looking at you as if to say "what?!!!" :lol: :lol:

Awwww she is such a bute- Now there's a girl having fun in the sun :D

This girlies a real credit to you and she is soooo happy - your love for this girl just shines through.

Sending Snuggles.

Aaawww Molly looks like she is having such alot of fun! Fab piccys :D and please dont apologise.. take lots of piccys and show us :D You know we all love piccys :D

luvabun said:
fit and well - she ain't. :cry: but she doesn't show it. quote]

Awww, I know Jill, but the hardest thing with an older bun is keeping their weight on and stable. No matter what you do it doesn't seem to help.
I know she isn't well but just looking at her pictures you can see how happy she is - that to me always means a well bunny :D We always see their mental wellbeing just as important as their physical one :)
Every day with an O.A.B is a blessing and you are doing Molly proud :D

luvabun said:
bunnies015.jpg

Does her bum look big?? Er yes... its hard to believe she's such a skinny, bony wench :shock:
bunnies016.jpg

awwwww, look at little Miss Molly :D :D she is having the time of her life :wink: :D :D :D could I borrow her for a week Jill as my garden could do with abit of cultivating :wink: :D 8) 8)

Aww she looks so happy, and Toby just told me that she looks like a well hot bun for her age :wink: Keep up the good work hon :thumb:

Back