• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a housebunny, East Mids area

FunnyBunnyRunny

Warren Scout
I've decided to see if I can find a rescue bunny in need of a forever home before I commit myself to getting another baby rabbit.
I am looking for a young healthy rabbit of any breed larger than a mini-lop to hopefully bond in the future with Thornton, my lionhead, soon to be neutered buck.
I live in Derby but unfortunately don't have my own transport so can only travel as far as Sheffield, Stoke or Nottingham.

Just remember that, if you get an unneutered female, it will take six weeks for the hormones and possibly live sperm to leave your buck's newly neutered system, so you'd have to keep them apart for that time!

Check out the bunnies on Rabbit Rehome (link at the top right of this page) for loads of bunnies!

Thanks Tamsin I'd already found that link you posted and I rang them earlier today, I'm hoping to pop down one day next week on the train.

Back