• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleepy Bun!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
DSCN1753.jpg

DSCN1755.jpg

DSCN1754.jpg

awwww..its was so cute! Blaise was going crazy on the floor and I couldn't get him to calm down! Then, I had my friend try to brush him and he dropped to the floor so fast, it was so adorable! His eyes were glued shut and he was like in a really deep sleep within minutes! It was so adorable! Well, I hope ou enjoyed!

P.S- check out Blaise's journal!! I just started it yesterday so there isn't much in it but I think it is really cute! Pictures are added everyday and he will tell you what he did and what he thinks about things! The link is in my sig.!

oh...and incase you guys are wondering, he doesn't have a fur/skin problem or anything. I was just looking at the last picture and thats what it looks like. He still has his baby fur, so the fuzzies seperate kind of funny, also I had a fan on! Just wanted to let you guys know.

awwww

awww what a sweety xx

wanna swap him for scampie?? his being a right little so and so lately. tonight he sprayed all over my bf and he went mad, it even went in his cuppa tea :lol: :lol: :shock:

Re: awwww

missblondebunny said:
wanna swap him for scampie?? his being a right little so and so lately. tonight he sprayed all over my bf and he went mad, it even went in his cuppa tea :lol: :lol: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol...may I ask how you found that little fact out?

Well, I think that's blaise's new favorite position. Now, everytime I walk into the room, he is in his shelter/box, snuggled up to his towel, flat on his stomache and fast asleep. Its so cute!

Back